Terms of Service including Warranty, Returns and Refund Policy
Gallery Systems General Terms of Service
1. All orders are accepted and delivered only subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Should there exist a contradiction between the buyer’s and seller’s terms and conditions of sale, the seller’s terms and conditions of sale will govern. In addition, all sales will be in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT. Gallery Systems VAT Registration number is GB 384 0445 94.
3. All orders will be entered into via the Gallery Systems’ website, www.thegallerysystem.co.uk
4. All orders will be emailed from www.thegallerysystem.co.uk directly to Gallery Systems head office in Australia, the buyer will pay for their order via PayPal or Stripe payment platforms and the seller will ship the order directly from Pick& Pack Express, Unit 14, Coalville Business Park, Jackson Street, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3NR, United Kingdom.
5. The seller does not offer credit. No order will be shipped without payment in advance.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice.
7. Any delivery dates given are estimates only. All deliveries are carried out by a third-party supplier the seller cannot guarantee any delivery dates.
8. As all deliveries are made via a third-party supplier. The seller does not accept any liability for any loss due to its inability to deliver as estimated.
9. The seller shall not be liable for any delay in the fulfillment or failure to fulfill any order for any cause beyond the control of the seller.
10. Notice of a defective product must be made by the buyer to the seller in writing within 30 days from the date of the shipment by the seller. Failure to give notice within 30 days shall constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver by the buyer.
11. The seller’s liability for the defective product will be limited to the replacement of the product only.
- Gallery Systems aluminum tracks come with a lifetime warranty against defects or manufacturing faults.
- Gallery Systems hangers, hooks, and accessories come with a 10-year warranty against defects or manufacturing faults.
Returns & Refund Policy
Gallery Systems UK
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All freight costs on returns for change of mind or exchange of goods not required will be at the purchaser’s cost.
To start a return, you can contact Gallery Systems at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Pick & Pack Express, Warehouse, Unit 14, Coalville Business Park, Jackson Street, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3QE.
If your return is accepted, we’ll email you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that if your country of residence is not the United Kingdom, shipping your goods may take longer than expected.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All freight costs relating to exchanging faulty goods or goods incorrectly received will be at the cost of Gallery Systems.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 3 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 3 days for any reason and without justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.