Terms of Service
1. All orders are accepted and delivered only subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Should there exist a contradiction between the buyer’s and seller’s terms and conditions of sale, the seller’s terms and conditions of sale will govern. In addition, all sales will be in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. Gallery Systems is not required to register for VAT and as such are not required to collect VAT. All prices exclude VAT.
3. All orders will be entered into via the Gallery Systems’ website, www.thegallerysystem.co.uk
4. All orders will be emailed from www.thegallerysystem.co.uk directly to Gallery Systems head office in Australia, the buyer will pay for their order via PayPal and the seller will ship the order directly from Pick& Pack Express, Unit 14, Coalville Business Park, Jackson Street, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3NR, United Kingdom.
5. The seller does not offer credit. No order will be shipped without payment in advance.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice.
7. Any delivery dates given are estimates only. As delivery is carried out by a third party supplier the seller cannot guarantee any delivery dates.
8. As all deliveries are through a third party supplier the seller does not accept any liability for any loss due to its inability to deliver as estimated.
9. The seller shall not be liable for any delay in the fulfilment or failure to fullfil any order for any cause beyond the control of the seller.
10. Notice of a defective product must be made by the buyer to the seller in writing within 30 days from the date of the shipment by the seller. Failure to give notice within 30 days shall constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver by the buyer.
11. The seller’s liability for the defective product will be limited to the replacement of the product only.
12. All refunds and exchanges will be on a case by case basis and are at the sole discretion of the seller. Refunds will not be given for a change of mind.