Terms of Service
1. All orders are accepted and delivered only subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Should there exist a contradiction between the buyer’s and seller’s terms and conditions of sale, the seller’s terms and conditions of sale will govern. In addition, all sales will be in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
2. Gallery Systems is not required to register for VAT and as such are not required to collect VAT. All prices exclude VAT.
3. All orders will be entered into via the Gallery Systems’ website, www.thegallerysystem.co.uk
4. All orders will be emailed from www.thegallerysystem.co.uk directly to Gallery Systems head office in Australia, the buyer will pay for their order via PayPal and the seller will ship the order directly from Pick& Pack Express, Unit 14, Coalville Business Park, Jackson Street, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3NR, United Kingdom.
5. The seller does not offer credit. No order will be shipped without payment in advance.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice.
7. Any delivery dates given are estimates only. As delivery is carried out by a third party supplier the seller cannot guarantee any delivery dates.
8. As all deliveries are through a third party supplier the seller does not accept any liability for any loss due to its inability to deliver as estimated.
9. The seller shall not be liable for any delay in the fulfilment or failure to fullfil any order for any cause beyond the control of the seller.
10. Notice of a defective product must be made by the buyer to the seller in writing within 30 days from the date of the shipment by the seller. Failure to give notice within 30 days shall constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver by the buyer.
11. The seller’s liability for the defective product will be limited to the replacement of the product only.
12. All refunds and exchanges will be on a case by case basis and are at the sole discretion of the seller. Refunds will not be given for a change of mind.
Hotel Savings Card
HOW IT WORKS:
- Follow the directions on your card or welcome email to activate your savings code. The face value of your code will be deposited to your account (“Savings Bank”).
- The dollar amount of savings off retail pricing is displayed on the Website with each Product offered (“Savings”). Savings are subject to change without notice. Only the Savings posted at the time a reservation is booked and paid for will be honored.
- When making a reservation on the Website, you will see the retail price reduced by the Savings. You will pay the reduced price displayed to complete your reservation.
- After you book and pay for your reservation, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your Savings Bank. The dollars remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until your Savings Bank balance is zero.
- Once a reservation is booked and paid for, it cannot be changed or modified, but, it may be canceled if permitted under the Product Terms. Canceled reservations may incur a cancellation fee. Any Savings used for the canceled reservation cannot be re-deposited into your Savings Bank.
- You can continue to use your Savings Bank to reduce the retail cost of reservations until your Savings Bank has been used leaving a zero balance or the expiration of your code(s) amount, whichever occurs first.
- For Customer Service regarding savings dollars or booked reservations, please log in to the Website and click on “View Reservations” located in the “My Account” section, or use the form on the “Contact Us” page.
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to register a code and use the Website.
- You are responsible to pay for any costs not included in the Product price such as government taxes and fees imposed by providers. You are also responsible for any expenses you incur while using the Products you purchased on the Website and for purchases made outside the Website, including but not limited to transportation, meals, gratuities, telephone calls, room service, and incidentals.
- Savings codes have no value except when used in accordance with this Policy. Savings codes are not gift certificates, nor credit nor debit cards, or prepaid vacation vouchers.
- Savings codes have no cash surrender value, credit value or other implied value.
- Savings codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- You can give your savings code to friends or family prior to activation, but once activated, only the person on the account can use the savings
- Any suspected or actual abuse of the Policy or Product Terms may result in immediate deactivation of Customer’s savings passport(s) and savings bank without warning or notice, cancellation of any purchased Products, chargeback to Customers for fees and charges incurred by BookVipPlus or its suppliers due to Customer’s abuse.
- You who make use of the savings codes and the Products agree to indemnify and hold harmless BookVipPlus, its owners, affiliates, agents, contractors, assignees and designees, from any and all claims, liability and responsibility for damages, expenses, inconvenience, dissatisfaction, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of the savings codes or Products. BookVipPlus makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the Products offered by the provider. BookVipPlus shall not be liable or responsible for delays or cancellations due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, war, acts of God or any other matters beyond its reasonable control. BookVipPlus assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation about savings codes by any distributor, or a third party other than what is expressly written in the Policy and Product Terms. If any conflict arises between this Policy and the Policy posted on the Website, the Website shall take precedence.
- Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted.