- First feed the wire cable through the track slides as shown.
2. Tilt the track slide to insert into the underside of the track (can be fitted at any point along the track).
3. Straighten the track slide so it sits level in the track.
4. The hanger is now captive and ready for the hook to be fitted.
5. IMPORTANT – The Gallery Stainless Cable will hold up to 30kg per cable HOWEVER, note that both the Gallery Adjustable Hooks are rated to 20kg. Consequently on one Gallery Stainless Cable you can have up to 1 x 10kg Picture and 1 x 20kg picture one under the other – NOT 1 x 30kg picture.